Holiday Party Ready
You have multiple parties and events to attend this holiday season and then you look in your closet and say, "I have nothing to wear". We all do it. I'm breaking down some festive looks for you today. I'm featuring three looks: a gorgeous dress, sparkly denim and of course a plaid blouse. Let me know which is your favorite!
- When I saw this dress in the store I fell in love with it. The picture does not do it justice, it is the perfect shade of silver with a little sparkle. It would be perfect for a dressy holiday party.
- Obsessed with these pumps. They would look amazing with the dress.
- Since it will most likely be cold, I would top the dress with a faux fur. This one is gorgeous and currently 25% off, although this one is a little more budget friendly.
- I love that the colors of this mesh clutch match the heels.
- Add some gorgeous earrings and one of my favorite cuffs.
- I will be rocking these sparkly jeans this holiday season. You can pair them with so many items. Above, I'm giving you two options. Either look would work for out to dinner with friends or a more casual holiday party.
- You could opt for a simple button down shirt in either black or white. This one is a great basic and washes really well.
- Or opt for this red cable sweater You could also wear the sweater over the button down shirt for a dressier look.
- For your feet, I would suggest a simple suede heel or a block heeled bootie (high enough to cover your ankles and go under the hem of the denim).
- Add more sparkle with this belt.
- My new favorite lip stick that actually stays put!
- Truly the best clutch ever to go with the sweater or this adorable red clutch (on sale!) to go with the blouse.
- Some jewels to go with the looks. These fun tassel earrings with the basic blouse. This necklace and earrings (it's a two pack!) with the sweater look.
- Who doesn't love a gorgeous red plaid blouse for the holidays?
- Pair with a simple black body con skirt or an embellished number like this one.
- To go with the black skirt, I would wear these pumps. Obsessed with the bow on the back!
- If you opt for an embellished skirt, I suggest a basic black heel. Or try these adorable suede heels.
- Add a simple black clutch, these earrings (love how they look like wreaths!).
- Add my favorite lipstick that will stay put all night! Bonus: Receive a 19 piece deluxe beauty gift with $150 purchase on bluemercury.com. Use Code: HOLIDAY
Need help styling for a holiday party or wedding? For inquires, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: I receive commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. All opinions are my own.