Welcome back! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
Get ready to shop...it's Cyber Monday! Although many retailers were offering great deals all weekend, I always like to hold off until Monday for (hopefully) the BEST deal. Well, we're in luck because it just so happens a couple of retailers are offering a little more of a discount today. Below are some of my favorites. Lots of items are sure to go fast so grab 'em while you can!
- Baublebar - 35% off site wide with code CYBER35. I've mentioned these earrings which would be fabulous for a holiday party. I also love these fun fringe hoops for a secret Santa gift.
- One of my favorite beauty spots is Blue Mercury. Through tonight they are offering a promo card with purchase and free overnight shipping. Now is the time to buy this lipstick for your parties this weekend!
- Spanx is offering 20% off and free shipping. I have said it before and I'll say it again, buy yourself (or your Sister/Mom/BFF) these Spanx. They will not disappoint.
- Love these boots for the hubs. Great deal at 35% off considering Frye doesn't go on sale very much.
- These flannel jams for your Dad. You cannot go wrong with L.L.Bean quality. While you're there, grab this sweater, also at 20% off. Perfect for winter and goes with everything!
- Buy more, save more at Ever Skin. Their Lavish body butter is the best cream and it smells amazing. I also cannot live without their Luminous cleanser.
- Act now at J.Crew.com! You can score 50% off this adorable sweater for your daughter, these jams for your son and this cardigan for your man. 50% off is only until noon.
- I love Gap Body, their materials are heavenly soft. This set would make a great gift.
- Vineyard Vines is offering 25% off. This sweater looks great over a button up shirt for a business casual day or with a tee on the weekends. Also love the striped version.
- You cannot go wrong with Ugg slippers. These are 40% off!
What are you getting at a discount today?
Disclaimer: I receive commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. All opinions are my own.