Happy Monday, I hope you had a great weekend! Today starts my gift guide series. Up first is one of my absolute favorite places to shop - Etsy. Whether they've been naughty or nice, I found a little something for everyone on your list.
- This charging station is the answer to your prayers if you have multiple devices in your home. The sleek design would work with any decor and you can have it monogrammed for that special someone.
- Scott bought me a "coffee" mug just like this one last year for Christmas. It would be a perfect stocking stuffer or gift for your bestie.
- I love this beautiful solar quartz necklace. Would be a nice gift for just about anyone; your sister, Mom, bff, babysitter or daughter!
- For the one that was naughty all year, this sweatshirt is a funny and playful gift.
- Macrame is so huge right now. This hanging planter would be the perfect gift for the one with a green thumb.
- This keychain had me lol. Love it as a stocking stuffer for your husband, wife or bff.
- This shop has some amazing bookends. I love this set for a nursery or this set for your favorite book worm.
- Fun for the whole family, this giant tower game would be a huge hit. Comes with a storage crate which can also be used as a table.
- I have always been obsessed with this shop. This gorgeous dress would be the perfect gift for a special little lady.
- Love these graphic tees for the little guy. Just add a skateboard and helmet and you're good to go!
- Know someone that loves peonies and watercolor? This amazing artist sells prints of her watercolors. You can buy a print or a canvas of this lovely peony.
- This pillow shop is fantastic for the interior design obsessed. Lots of original pillow covers, love this this black and white one and this herringbone option.
- Give your beer lover a map pint glass from his favorite city. Not a beer lover? How about a rocks glass?
- This canvas print would be awesome in a playroom or girls room.
- No need for them to ask if they need to take their shoes off with this mat! Oh so subtle! ;)
I hope you enjoyed my round up. I could go on and on with Etsy. What are your favorites?!?