Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend! We enjoyed a staycation in Boston with the kids on Friday and had a fun night out on Saturday with good friends.
My absolute favorite holiday is less than two weeks away. I am so excited! It is the best day to enjoy time with my family. Scott and I have been hosting Thanksgiving for 13 years. My goals for this year and every year is that our family has a wonderful meal, relaxes and enjoys each other's company. Before all the craziness of the holiday shuffle, it soothes the soul to stop and give thanks with those we love and cherish.
Ok, so this is the day you are going to indulge the most, correct? I've got some great outfit suggestions to help hide the turkey belly and keep you oh so comfortable.
- This tee had me LOL. Love it.
- These are high waisted and suck you in but do not hurt your stomach like some leggings do. They are a close second to my favorite pair of leggings (You know the first are my faux leather Spanx which also come in a moto style now, so awesome!).
- This cardigan has the best reviews. It's been on my wish list for so long. I love all the colors but mink and graphite are my favorites.
- Top the leggings with these over the knee boots for comfort and warmth.
- This necklace and earring set would compliment your laid back style. Great gift for the hostess too!
- My new favorite lipstick. I love a good red that actually stays put, the color name is Audrey.
- Pop on this leopard infinity scarf to complete your look.
You know I love some boho style. This dress is perfect if you want something more than casual. It's dressy but loose which is perfect for turkey day. Top with some super cute booties and a simple statement earring and you're good to go. Add a scarf and faux leather jacket to take you to and from looking stylish.
- Love these gray booties
- This scarf will be your go-to this winter
- Top with a faux leather jacket
- Simple and super light earrings
What is your favorite thing to wear on Thanksgiving?