Alright, today I'm tackling the guys gift guide. Whether it's for your hubby, Dad, father-in-law or brother, I have you covered. There is something for everyone on your list, at every price point too!
- I bought these jammies for my step-dad. He is a pretty basic guy but loves his flannel jams.
- An updated flannel shirt from Vineyard Vines.
- Bose bluetooth speaker
- Pair the Echo Dot with the Bose speaker for a hands-free experience.
- I know Liam would love to give this mug to Scott for Christmas. Anyone else's kids obsessed with this emoji?
- These Bose noise canceling headphones are the best. I bought them for my Dad years ago and he absolutely loved them. Worth the hefty pricetag.
- Reduce clutter with these awesome "cord clams" for all the pesky cables in your drawers. Comes in a set of 5.
- Perfect for the guy who enjoys running. These New Balance kicks provide comfort and support for those long runs.
- This messenger bag is perfect for the guy that has to bring work to/from the office. This would make a great gift for someone special.
- Jack Black has this great shave kit. Perfect for your brother or as a stocking stuffer for your hubby.
- Tech friendly gloves from North Face.
- Love this hat to keep his noggin warm.
Disclaimer: I receive commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. All opinions are my own.