Guide Gift - For the Ladies
We all love a gift guide for the ladies. Let's face it, it's also our "wish list". So ladies, forward this post to your man, girlfriend, Mom or whoever likes to spoil you during the holiday season. You're welcome! ;)
- You cannot go wrong with buying a girl a pair of Ugg slippers...the absolute coziest. Love this slip on version.
- Chaser Brand has the softest tops. For your favorite ski bunny, this top would be perfect for the lodge. This holiday top would be adorable for a casual Christmas look. I just bought this one, it is SO comfy.
- For the makeup lover, this amazing set has every brush she needs.
- Great graphic tee for the red wine lover.
- A great staple jacket that she may not splurge on herself.
- Warm tech gloves because it's winter!
- Girls always need a black clutch. Give her an update with this classic by TB.
- Classic pink pajama set for those that prefer shorts over pants (who else cannot sleep in pajama pants?)
- These Sorel boots would kick ass with the Spanx. Who doesn't need a pair of moto leather boots? I do! Size 7 Santa! ;)
- One of the most thoughtful gifts: a necklace engraved with her initials.
- This moto faux leather legging is the BEST legging. Enough said.
- This lip gloss set is the perfect stocking stuffer.
- A chunky scarf to keep her warm all winter long.
- Not sure what to get her? A Nordstrom gift card is always a good idea!
Disclaimer: I receive commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. All opinions are my own.