I am dabbing right now because I’m so excited to share these leggings with you.
These are the sexiest and most comfortable pair of leggings I own. They are high rise (i.e. suck you in!) and have just the right amount of stretch. They have a tiny bit of sheen but they do not scream, “hey, look at my leather pants!” AND they are machine washable! That, my friends, is reason alone to try these bad boys. I wear a size small for reference and have the black, although I just noticed they also come in cropped (great for short gals like me), gunmetal and antique rose. I would love to buy the gunmetal next (yes, they are that good!).
Disclosure: If you wear these leggings there is a 100% chance you will be groped by your significant other so if you’re not in the mood, well save them for another day.
For a more casual chic look, wear with a boyfriend tee. Tying a flannel or chambray around your waist adds a stylish layer but keeps you warm should you need it. Chucks keep it casual for daytime. Add some heels and a statement necklace and you’re ready for cocktails with the girls or dinner with your man (insert groping).
- I am in love with this simple blouse. I'm digging this peasant top as well and think it would look great for a more casual dinner.
- This crescent necklace is sexy and stylish, paired with either blouse.
- Cannot say enough about these gorgeous earrings. They drape perfectly and they are lightweight.
- Add these hot pink perforated heels or this ankle strap sandal for dancing with the girls or a hot date with your love.
- This ahhh-mazing clutch! It's a beauty and you'll use it through the end of summer!
- Pop on my favorite jacket (so buttery soft) and you’re ready to go!
- I had to include one more blouse option...all black with this great off the shoulder you'll wear again and again!
- This boyfriend tee is so soft and comfortable. I own it in white, black and blue. A closet staple at a great price. This tee would also work great.
- This chambray or a plaid flannel tied around your waist makes it effortless but also gives you an extra layer should you need it.
- I love adding a little boho to every outfit and this necklace does the trick.
- This is my go-to lip pencil. It glides on like a moisturizing lipstick and works perfect for daytime.
- Lusting over this cuff. It would give this casual look an edge and would work with so many other items in your wardrobe.
- This crossbody bag is perfect for spring and summer. It's lightweight but large enough to fit everything you need for the day.
- These chucks are on my wish list. I am loving the polka dots on the iconic shoe. I may have just ordered these funky Vans. They would definitely make this outfit pop.
Until next time....What do you pair with your leather leggings?