Back To School - Shoes and Accessories (Girls)
Thank you for following my "Back To School" series. It's time to talk shoes and necessary accessories to start the school year off on the right foot (no pun intended). Today I'll share my picks for the girls and tomorrow I'll tackle the boys.
- Ellen DeGeneres can do no wrong in my book. Of course she makes cute kid's shoes; especially these booties.
- Obsessed with these sneakers. Although this brand is new to me, the reviews are great.
- We've always had great luck with Saucony. This style has a hook-and-loop closure with lacing for easy on and off.
- My go-to rain boot for kids is Hatley. They are so well made and last for years. Here is a tip for kid's rain boots: buy one size larger than they need and either use an insert or rain boot liner to get more than a year out of them. Love the purple and all the fun prints.
- You know I have to include Vans slip-on shoes. They are super easy for kids to take on and off. Reagan has these pink ones. I also love this blue checkered pair.
- These booties are so adorable, a must have for fall.
- You cannot go to school without a backpack. Opting for a solid color is a great choice if picking a pattern is too tough.
- My friend Katie swears by Planetbox. On the expensive side but the interior food container is stainless steel and can be put in the dishwasher. Bonus, you can buy it as a set with carrying tote and adorable magnets to put on sides of the container. This is one of those items that I wish I invented! They also have a stainless steel water bottle to match.
- This pencil case can be personalized. Something they will certainly use from one year to the next.
- Don't forget the socks to go with all those new shoes! These are cute. This is a great multi-color pack or go for fun prints.
- I swear by these pony tail holders. They are super easy to handle, hold the hair well and come in tons of colors. I even use them for myself! Note these may not be great for young toddlers with thin hair because they would look a bit bulky.
- Certainly not necessary but this emoji necklace would make a nice back to school gift.
Disclaimer: I receive commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. All opinions are my own.