The birds are chirping and spring is here folks! FINALLY. I think I jumped the gun and put my sweaters away too soon this season but the good news is, I wore shorts yesterday. It was actually hot, which was fine by me. I prefer the warmer weather and love to spend any nice day outside. Which brings me to one of my favorite things....summer clothing!
Free People is one of my "go to" brands and there are so many items I want for summer. I have far too much summer clothing (if you consider the fact I only get to wear them for four months out of the year) but there is just something about throwing on a cute dress and sandals or a sleeveless top and jeans for date night. Today I'm sharing some of my favorite Free People tops and dresses.
Let's start with some tops and tunics to pair with denim.
1. Love the asymmetrical detail on this tank.
2. The embroidered detail on this top is perfection.
3. You can never go wrong with a white tunic.
4. Fun detailed tee would pair well with white denim.
5. A black cold-shoulder top.
6. Another white tunic with more detail.
7. This fun and colorful jacket would look great dressed up with white denim or more casual with distressed blue denim.
8. This tunic is so fun with the cutout in the back. Would look amazing with my favorite leggings.
9. The print on this blouse is so gorgeous. I love the ivory version.
On to dresses!
1. This colorful dress is high on top of my wish list, just gorgeous.
2. A sexy black jumpsuit is a nice alternative to wear to a wedding. Add this fun metallic sandal and you're ready to go.
3. This bodycon dress has beautiful detailing and comes in five colors.
4. Dying over this beaded number, especially in the pink.
5. This lace dress comes in over 15 colors!
6. For the tall ladies, this jumpsuit is perfect.
7. Love the embroidered detail on this navy mini dress. Also comes in a beautiful ivory.
8. This charcoal floral dress would be so perfect for a day at the farmer's market.
9. Off the shoulder embroidered dress that comes in several colors.
10. This gauzy dress has a back that is so sexy and perfect for those hot summer nights. I'll take one in every color please!
11. Cannot get enough embroidery! This style has a really cute adjustable wrap belt.
12. I have a blue version of this dress from last year. One of my favorite dresses and so comfortable. Also comes in ivory and magenta.
Wedding season is here ladies. If you need help planning a great look, I would love to work with you. All inquires can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own.