Weekend Recap and Crushing On
I hope you all had a great weekend. Saturday was spent watching my little guy play soccer and baseball. On Sunday, Scott and I ran a 5K with some friends. It worked out great since the kids were able to watch and cheer for us because the route went past our house.
It always feels good to accomplish a goal. A 5K pushes me as a "non-runner" and keeps me on track physically. I'm so glad I have committed to running at least one race per year. Special shout out to my hub for finishing his first ever 5K! Way to go babe!
So on to style....I wanted to share some things I'm totally crushing on this week. I have summer fever and all these items would make a great statement in the warm weather.
1. Another white boho top....are you surprised?!
2. I love that this tote is roomy enough as a day bag (would fit your computer or iPad and other essentials). It comes with an attached interior pouch to store your makeup or use it as a wallet. You could even fit your new Clare Vivier clutch for a night out.
3. Clare Vivier makes the best clutches. I've had my eye on this one for a while and finally decided to make the purchase; it will be used all year round without a doubt. I also own this pouch that I use all the time. C.V. quality and craftsmanship is amazing.
4. This set of three "soft-focus finishing powders" has me very intrigued. It is all you'll need after tinted moisturizer.
5. Sam Edelman makes the very best sandals in my opinion. Even though they have a decent heel, the Patti sandals are always super comfortable.
6. This watermelon phone cover just screams summer. And affordable enough to change it up every season.
7. This dress has both the floral and off-the-shoulder trends of the season. I love the mini length. Great for showing off those tanned legs.
What are you crushing on this week?