Holy shoe sale batman! If you need some new styles for summer, now is the time to scoop them up at two of my favorite brands, Frye and Sam Edelman. Below are my picks. Grab 'em before they're gone.
First up, Frye. My love for Frye runs deep. Their shoes are pricey but completely worth every penny. They are well made and so comfortable. They are offering 25% off all sandals through May 30th, no code needed.
- This sandal would be perfect any way you wear it, dressed up or down. Love them.
- Gladiator sandal in a snakeskin, yes please!
- I have a pair of Frye's from a few years ago that are so comfortable but worn to death. These thong sandals may have to replace them.
- These slides remind me of old school clogs I wore as a kid (minus the wedge heel).
Sam Edelman shoes never disappoint. The only problem is the selection of styles; they always have too many to choose from! Most styles are 30% off with code SAMSUMMER30 through the 30th.
- I've already mentioned this style but had to again because it's on sale and with discount you can get these leopard babies for under $55!
- The Jenna Ankle Wrap would be perfect with jeans and a blouse or with a cute floral dress.
- Sam Edelman may be known best for the thong sandal. This beaded version is perfect for your summer getaway.
- A simple espadrille for your daily errands.
Happy shoe shopping!