Mother's Day Gift Guide
Let's talk gifts for us (and our Moms) ladies! This is the one day that the guys need to overdo it and be ON. This may include all or any of the following: showering of attention, hugs, gifts, homemade cards, shopping alone and just letting us enjoy our day without having to hand out 100 snacks (don't you get sick of hearing the words, "can I have a snack?"). I feel fortunate to stay home with my children and I love them like crazy but let's be honest, it is exhausting. Your day does not stop from the minute they get up until the time their head hits the pillow. So, on Mother's Day, it really is our day to relax, unwind, have a glass of wine (or 3) and be waited on hand and foot. Monday at 7am comes quick so enjoy it ladies! ;)
I'm sharing some great gift ideas. If you see something you like be sure to share with your bff and husband. If you don't give them any ideas, how will they know?!?
- This heart felt planter is so adorable. Give it to Mom with a succulent for her window. She'll always think of you!
- Dyptique candles are hands down the best. They are pricey but well worth it and she will love it, I promise!
- Cluse watches have been getting rave reviews. The classic sleek design and price are both on point.
- I love this fragrance. It has a beautiful and romantic scent. I have the original which is one of my favorites.
- You cannot go wrong with aviators. They work for every face shape.
- This dress is right up my boho alley and so adorable for summer.
- Who doesn't need a cute summer clutch? That's right, everyone needs a summer clutch! Get her this one with the pom poms and tassels. She'll be right on trend!
Everyone deserves a bit of luxury in their lives. If you want to really spoil someone and make their day (I mean year), then this is the list for you. These items are an investment but something she will have forever and can pass down.
- Gucci belt takes a pair of jeans and t-shirt to the next level without much effort.
- This Gucci disco bag can be seen on Instagram feeds all day. It is super chic and the perfect size for shopping or night out.
- I just recently discovered Anna Beck jewelry. All her pieces are handmade in Bali. They are stunning. This cuff is to die for, as well as the ring.
- These diamond initial necklaces are so delicate and gorgeous. I have two (my children's initials) that I wear all the time.
- The Canon Rebel camera is the bomb. My husband bought it for me a few years ago for Christmas. Completely worth the investment if you are into photography...or your children.
This purse is to die for. Pricey but holy cow it is gorgeous!
It's hard to believe I do not already own an ice cream maker. We love ice cream and kitchen gadgets in our house. If I could whip up homemade ice cream I would certainly be winning bonus points with my kids.
A must for summer. I am in love with these slides from Sam Edelman.
I stumbled upon Child perfume almost 15 years ago while shopping with a friend and co-worker while on our lunch break. She was so sweet and surprised me with it for my birthday. To this day it is by far my favorite fragrance. I could literally bath in it. My bottle is dangerously low so I need a refill!
My personal wish list wouldn't be complete without a little boho. Perfect dress for a hot summer day. Comes in so many colors...love the kelly green!
I hope all the Mom's out there are spoiled silly this Mother's Day. It may be a "Hallmark holiday" but damn it, we deserve a day just for being a Mom.