Who doesn't love a hat? I have always been obsessed with them. They can make an outfit, hide a bad hair day or cover your face from the sun. You can find me in a Boston sports hat for a casual day or game, a fedora as an added accessory or a straw hat for the beach. There are so many great options out there so I've done the work for you and rounded up some favorites for everyone in the family. Now that the sun is finally here, it's important to keep covered from the harsh and harmful rays.
- This straw pom pom hat would be great with this black swimsuit I just ordered from JCrew.
- You'll see me sporting this hat all summer long. I am a huge fan of ale by alessandra (yes, the Victoria Secret model). Her hats are well made and comfortable on the noggin.
- This fedora is similar to one I own and wear all the time.
- There is something about a fedora on my little man that just makes me smile. He always looks adorable but a hat like this just takes his cuteness to another level.
- If you have a sun and beach bum, this hat is an absolute must.
- Love the colors on this Patagonia hat with mesh back.
- Perfect for your tween, this fedora with beaded detail is great for the warm weather and would compliment any outfit.
- Match Mom with this pom pom straw fedora from the Gap.
- Get her in on the tassel trend with this adorable fedora.