Summer Swimsuits & Essentials
It's time to talk swimwear ladies. I've gathered my favorites from one pieces to coverups and beach totes to sun hats. Now is the time to snatch these goodies up before they are gone!
I'm sharing swimsuits that I actually own, fit well and flatter. It's hard to find a swimsuit that works for me because I am short and prefer to conceal my lower stomach. As much as I love a two piece, there are no more string bikini's for this girl.
- I just purchased this swimsuit. I love the floral print and the ruching is so flattering for those trying to conceal a post-baby belly.
- This is the perfect one piece suit for any occasion. Super flattering in black and I love the fit.
- I have this suit from a couple years ago. I love Marysia swimwear. Her suits are a bit pricey but her signature scalloped detail is amazing. The bottoms are higher rise.
- This top and bottom from Athleta is the only two-piece (besides the previously mentioned) that I will wear. We went to Turks & Caicos in February and this was the suit I wore the most. So comfortable and perfect for fun in the sun with your kids. The girls stay in place and the back straps are super sexy. The coverage on the bottom is perfect for those trying to conceal the hips and lower tummy.
- I had to add a suit from my wish list. I am completely obsessed with this Marysia one-piece. It reminds me of the sixties swimsuits and something Annette Funicello might wear in one of her many beach movies. I really hope this baby goes on sale.
Any swimsuit needs a good cover up. It takes you from the pool to the bar and the beach to the ice cream truck. Here are some picks that I have my eye on.
6. This tassel dress is perfect for your tropical getaway (or a trip to the beach!)
7. I'm loving this easy cover up that comes in multiple colors.
8. A white cover up is always a good idea.
9. This maxi is the perfect combination of casual and sexy. Great for the tall ladies. Always a bonus when it has pockets!
Totes & Hats
10. Perfect size for your towel, my favorite SPF and book, this cute tote is ready for a day at the beach.
11. This tote was my go-to for our winter getaway. It takes up minimal space for travel but has plenty of room for everything you and your kids need for a day at the pool or beach.
12. Love the embroidered lettering on this hat.
13. I've mentioned Ale by Alessandra hats before, they are the best. This black one would be great with a black suit and black sunglasses for a monotone look.