Summer Workout Wear
I have to thank my barre instructor Stacey for the inspiration to write this post. She was asking the class if we had bought any capris recently. I spoke up and said that I love Athleta capris and boom, it hit me, I need to write a post about workout wear! Since I start most days in workout clothes, I've tried a plethora of brands. Read below for my favorites!
- These Sonar Capris from Athleta are so comfortable. I wear them to training sessions, zumba and even running.
- Also from Athleta, the Stripes Chaturanga are one of my favorites. I've had them for a couple years and they are still in great shape. I mostly wear them for barre & yoga.
- I have yet to try the Mantra Capri but they look great. Stacey, these may be the one's to get and you can tell me how you like them! ;)
- The Fast & Free crop tights from Lululemon are my favorite for running. They have deep pockets which can hold your phone, money and earbuds.
- The Tight Stuff Tight is probably my newest favorite tight. It is technically a running tight but I also use them to train. The are higher rise and suck you in like no other tight. Pricey but worth every penny.
- My new favorite sports bra is by Champion. I love the way it fits. It is so soft and comfortable. I use it for barre, yoga & zumba. I have it in the white and gray combo.
- This low impact sports bra is perfect for barre and yoga. It has minimal support, is lightweight and very comfortable.
- Another sports bra, this one would be great for running.
- This tie-back tank from Gap is my go-to for over a sports bra, I love it so much I bought it in three colors.
- I love these headbands to keep my hair out of my face.
- For tennis, I have this skort from Athleta and I really love it. Good news for those that need a new skort, it's on sale!
- Nike obviously makes running shorts but I've yet to try them. I really like these ones.
- The Chaturanga Shortie is great for any activity on those really hot days.
If you missed my post about sneakers, you can find it here.
I would love to hear what brands you swear by for workouts. Please share!