Father's Day Gift Ideas
I am having a hard time believing it is already June! Where is the nice weather? I cannot believe the spring we've had in New England. It has been dreadful with lots and lots of rain. It is suppose to warm up this week but the thing that drives me crazy about N.E. is that it goes from 55 and rainy to 85 and sunny. No spring! Do not get me wrong, I LOVE warm weather but I also adore the breezy 65 degree days when you need a little jacket. Ho hum...mother nature has it's own agenda and there are obviously more important things to dwell on.
There are only 11 days before Father's Day! This time of year is always crazy with end of school activities so I'm sure many of us have yet to shop. I put together a few gift ideas for the great Dads in your life.
- This Swatch reminds me of being a kid. They were so popular and evidently they're still cool as ever!
- Vans has so many great hats. I love the simplicity of this black and white one.
- Speaking of Vans....the Old Skool sneaker is a classic style for your stylish guy.
- How about a Bustin longboard for that fun loving Dad.
- I love Chaser Brand t-shirts. They are incredibly soft and have the best variety. This one is perfect for Sunday Funday and this one speaks for itself.
- My husband Scott just got this Apple Watch and it is awesome. I was a skeptic at first but the thing is pretty darn sweet and I love the stainless steel band.
- Perfect for travel or work, this tech case keeps all his essentials organized.
- Dad can proudly display his college team with this pillow in the man cave or on a leather chair.
- Anyone that loves horse racing would love this board game. Bonus: it's made in the USA.
- This smartphone sanitizer/charger/amplifier gadget has to be one of the coolest inventions. One that Scott would say "why didn't I think of that?".
- Does your man like the benefits of drinking water but not the bland flavor? I know mine does. This water bottle solves that problem.
- The hubs loves Vineyard Vines swim trunks. I like this print; perfect for your favorite fisherman.
- Keep him looking fresh in some new kicks with these cool Nike Zoom Vapors.
- Every man needs a nice belt, better yet when you get two for one when it's reversible.
- There is something so effortlessly cool about a zip hoodie on a man.
- Cannot go wrong with a check shirt for work or date night.
- I've always been a fan of aviators but now that Tom Cruise has confirmed there is a Top Gun sequel, now is the time to grab that special guy some Tom Ford shades. His sunglasses are pricey but really well made and worth the investment, as long as the receiver doesn't tend to lose them.
This Father's Day I look forward to celebrating my husband and father-in-law but I'll also reflect and think of my own Dad. I will imagine his big hugs and talk about him like I always do (mostly so my kids don't forget him). I will shed a few tears because I still miss him dearly, but I know he's smiling down on me. If you're missing your Dad, know you're not alone.