Back To School - For The Boys
Hi there! Hope you all had a great weekend. I had so much fun celebrating my birthday with family and friends. It's hard to believe summer is coming to an end. Only one week to go until school starts! So, it's on to my picks for the boys.
I love shopping for and with Liam. He is really into clothing and how he dresses. He is the type of kid that enjoys wearing a tie to school without any coercing (insert heart melting). He isn't just about a shirt and tie though. He also wears Vans, Air Jordan's and all things Boston sports. So my mix of ideas for boys should reach every type of kid out there. I hope you find something for your little guy.
- Every boy out there needs some solid jeans. I always pick up a few pair before school starts. The Gap has been offering a discount which seems like every day so it's a great time to grab this destructed pair before the sale ends.
- These mesh pants look so comfortable. Perfect for a day when they have gym or after school activities.
- If Tom Brady is sporting Under Armor you better believe Liam wants to. This style comes in multiple colors and for the slim guys, this option is also available.
- I have mentioned these jeans before. They are really well made and are a pull on style with a tie waistband.
- Liam picked out these bright blue cords. They will look great with his "Friday" shirt.
- Picture day will be here before you know it. If your son loves to dress up, I love this shirt with this tie or you could opt for this adorable bow tie. Paired with the above destructed jeans or these shorts would make for a great picture. If a shirt and tie isn't their style, this polo would be perfect.
- Camo tees go with anything and Old Navy tees are inexpensive so you can buy multiple styles and colors.
- They can show their Celtic pride with this sweatshirt (on clearance!)
- With football season here, need I say more? Add this one to his tee collection.
- I know quite a few boys that could rock this tee.
- For the sports obsessed. This Nike tee is rad.
- My kids always opt for a vest over a long sleeve tee before it gets too chilly. Perfect layering option for fall. Love this red Patagonia.
I will be back with shoes and accessories later in the week.
Have a wonderful day, thanks for reading!
Disclaimer: I get commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.