Back To School - Shoes and Accessories (Boys)
Happy Friday and long weekend! My "Back To School" series closes with shoes and accessories for the boys. It's always stressful getting everyone ready for the year ahead. I hope you found these posts helpful.
- As I've mentioned many times, Vans never disappoint. If your little guy is still new to the brand, the classic checkered slip on is the way to go.
- I bought these Uggs for Liam last year and he loves them. They are super comfortable and go perfectly with jeans and tee.
- When your husband went to Syracuse you know your son is going to love the color orange, hence his pick for sneaker this year.
- In desperate need for some new shoes for fall sports? These baseball cleats are on our list and this soccer shoe rocks with the flames on the side, perfect for your fast guy.
- Keep him looking fresh in Nike Air Force 1.
- Boys love their socks. This is a great three-pack but let's face it, they all love basic black.
- You can never go wrong with a Patriots backpack. On sale!
- For your lego loving fella, this pencil box is sure to be a hit. This camouflage one is pretty sweet too.
- I love the idea of Yumbox. Has anyone tried it? It's less expensive than the Planetbox but I wonder how it holds up.
- These creative notecards include trivia and jokes. Throw one in his lunchbox or backpack every day!
- No back to school list would be complete without a Trapper Keeper. Yes, they still make those.
Good luck to all the Moms & Dads out there! The first day is always tough. Who am I kidding? Who's coming for mimosas?
Disclaimer: I receive commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. All opinions are my own.