Holy cow, I feel like I am in the twilight zone. Last week the stomach bug hit my daughter and the hubs got the flu. We cannot keep the germs away (insert crying and panic)! Every time we turn a healthy corner, someone goes down. And we're talking, goes DOWN. Out for the count, missing school for days at a time. Now we are on school vacation and I have a sick child yet again. Yup, that said stomach bug has now moved on to my son. We have been cooped up in our house so much this year, I think everyone has been sick more than healthy. So, I've had plenty of time to research today's post. It's sitting down at my computer that has become a bit of a challenge.
I love finding a lookalike version for a less expensive price tag...who doesn't? So I've rounded up some of my latest finds in my newest feature: Splurge vs. Steal.
*Affiliate links included in this post.
- This Clare Vivier foldover clutch has been around for as long as I can remember and will always be in style. I found a duplicate for under $40!
- This necklace is gorgeous but the price tag is hefty. This one looks just like it and it's under $50.
- The distressed denim trend is here to stay which is fine by me. I love this style but found a similar pair for much less.
- I found an identical version of this trendy bag I mentioned last week. Great way to try the style for under $75.
- Everyone recognizes Birkenstocks (Splurge). This version (Steal) is 1/4 of the price! I bought them in rose gold for our upcoming vacation. They are so comfy and look just like the real deal. I have yet to wear them for a whole day so I'll have to report back but the similarity is amazing.
- This tee is a great basic with a flattering ruffle hem. Find the less expensive version here (which I have and love).
Do you like this new feature? Let me know in the comments!