Spring Break Favorites
Raise your hand if you're heading somewhere warm in the coming weeks? I'm waving mine like a maniac because I cannot wait to get to somewhere warmer than here. So let's discuss all the gorgeous new items that are popping up all over the place. I'm sharing some of my favorites items to take with you on your vacation and also some travel essentials to keep you looking chic en route to your destination.
*Affiliate links included in this post.
- This dress just screams take me to a sandy beach and put a rum cocktail in my hand.
- You're on vacay, say so with this graphic tee (under $15!)
- I recently bought these denim shorts and love them. I sized up so they were loose. Will be cute paired with a boho top or graphic tee.
- Love these Ray-Bans.
- You have to see and feel this top in person, it is so soft and has the perfect beach boho vibe.
- Everyone needs a fresh pair of white denim. I love this brand and they are under $100.
- This skirt would look great paired with some flat sandals and a white tank for a casual dinner.
- Who says a one piece has to be boring? This one sure is sexy.
- I love the back on this coverup.
- This romper would be perfect from the pool to the bar.
- Obsessed with these espadrilles which are so on trend for spring. Here is a less expensive option.
- Rose gold is everywhere again this year. These flip flops look so comfy and would be perfect for pool/beach.
- These earrings would go with everything.
- You've probably seen this bag all over Instagram, it's trendy but I just love the look. Expect compliments on this one!
- This is great tote for all my sun goddesses out there. Pop your sunglasses, sunblock and magazines in here for your trip to the pool.
- We have had the same luggage since we got married 13 years ago so I've been thinking about getting this set which has good reviews.
- I always wear these leggings while traveling. They are so comfortable.
- Layering is key. I always wear a tee. When I get off the plane, I'm ready for 80 degrees!
- Pair with a graphic sweatshirt or the softest sweater.
- A denim or leather jacket is perfect for layering as well, especially while leaving a cold destination. I don't know about you but I'm not wearing my winter coat to/from airport.
- I do not travel without this bag. It is the best piece for carrying on or a weekend getaway.
- Comfortable kicks are a must. I'm crushing hard on these.
- This scarf doubles as a wrap so you could wear it on the plane if you're chilly. Then pair it with your white tank, denim and turquoise earrings for a dinner out.
Where are you traveling this spring and what is on your wish list?