It's FRIDAY! We made it through the week my friends...woohoo! It has officially been one year since I started this little blog of mine. This was something I always wanted to do and I'm so glad I finally took the leap. I appreciate you following along with me and hope this "20 Things About Me" list will help you get to know me a little better.
20 Things About Me
- I have one sibling (an older sister) who lives in Brussels, Belgium. Unfortunately we only see each other about once a year. Thank God for FaceTime! :)
- My "bucket list" countries to visit: Ireland and Italy
- Favorite places to visit in the U.S.: Napa, Hawaii, Lake Winnipesaukee
- I am NOT a morning person. I could sleep until 9am every day if I could. I struggle to get out of bed by 7:30 to get kids ready for the day.
- Beverage of choice is wine; Sauvignon blanc precisely.
- Yellow is my favorite color.
- Favorite places to shop: Anthropologie, Nordstrom, Evereve, J.Crew and Lucky Brand.
- Celebrity style I admire: Jessica Biel and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
- My favorite thing to do in my free time is Zumba or just dancing in general.
- My given name is Katie, not Katherine. My sister, my Mom, and a couple of my oldest friend's call me Kate.
- I am a very sensitive person and I like to communicate about issues.
- If I only had one food to survive it would be peanut butter.
- I despise winter but will always be a New Englander (unless I move to Hawaii).
- Laughing is my best medicine. I love watching comedies and surrounding myself with people that are funny.
- Decade that I wish I grew up in - the 60's! You know I love me some boho vibes.
- I cannot live without chapstick/lip balm.
- Artists I'm most likely listening to: DMB, Jack Johnson, Bob Marley, Stevie Wonder, Tom Petty, Justin Timberlake, James Taylor (the original JT!), ZBB.
- Favorite flower: Sunflower!🌻
- Current favorite show: Sneaky Pete (on Amazon Prime, so good!).
- Song I'm currently obsessed with: Meant to Be by Bebe Rexha featuring FGL.
My mind is spinning with all kinds of things I want to share in the next year, I hope you'll continue this journey with me. Thanks for being here!
Have a great weekend!!!!