Although we only have a few months of warm weather, it is my favorite time of year to shop for new clothing. Putting on flip flops, a cute top and a pair of denim cut-offs (aka, the outfit you will find me in 90% of the summer) makes my heart sing. But, I do love a great sundress or skirt to spice things up for girls night out/date night. So, I've rounded up some tried and true summer favorites as well as some new things I've had my eye on.
*Affiliate links included in this post. All opinions are my own.
- I recently shared this dress on my Facebook page. It is such a great color for summer! It is so comfortable and for my girls that loves pockets, it has them! It also comes in two solid colors.
- These earrings are so fun! Pair with white denim and a colorful top for a simple but stylish look.
- Cassie from Hi Sugarplum recently lauched her collection with Gibson, exclusively at Nordstrom. I scooped up this skirt as soon as it became available. I think it will be a summer staple.
- You cannot go wrong with these sandals. Pricey but worth the investment. They are so comfortable but sturdy which will make them last.
- This sandal would be the perfect every day staple that would go with everything. I have a pair of Frye's from a few years ago and I ran them into the ground, they were so comfortable.
- I have heard great things about this brand of shorts. I like this pair which has a higher rise and longer inseam. These would be a great alternative. I actually like to make my own denim cut-offs. I find they always fit me best since they're made from denim I already own. Would anyone be interested in a tutorial on how to make your own? Be sure to comment and let me know!
- Loving this flowy top. Would be so cute with some cut-offs.
- These pink jeans are a great alternative to white.
- One of the best summer staples is a fedora hat. Great for the beach and those horrible hair days! Love this one.
- Less expensive version of above here.
- I bought this swimsuit in black for our spring break and it is so flattering. It now comes in coral which is gorgeous for the summer.
- This dress would be perfect for a night out, brunch, wedding shower or simple garden wedding. Also available here in all sizes.
And because I cannot get enough of Drake White, here is another favorite on repeat. Love the lyrics. The whole album will be on my summer playlist.
Make it a great Wednesday! :)